Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Benelli USA FORUM POSTING ETIQUETTE

Default Benelli USA FORUM POSTING ETIQUETTE

Inappropriate language and inflammatory statements will not be tolerated.

Benelli USA hosts the forums for the use of consumers to talk amongst themselves about Benelli USA products in a constructive, safe and civil manner. If the tone of the posts on the forums are anything but constructive, safe and civil, the posts involved will be deleted and the forum members may in turn be banned.

Nelli Girl
    Benelli USA

Understood, and thank you.

I have a quick forum posting etiquette question. What is the etiquette policy regarding posting of videos and bumping threads? Is there a limit? Should there be a limit? Just as a what if..........say someone were to post a bunch of videos, like starting a thread for each one, that direct you to their personal youtube channel where they make money off of people clicking their ads. Lets say they also engage in bumping their own threads so they stay at the top of the forum, thereby getting even more exposure. Wouldn't that be considered spamming? Or at least poor forum etiquette? Again, just a hypothetical but something that I'm curious about.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts you may have on this and thanks also for stepping in to clear things up.

+1 on the excessive bumping and video spamming.
    It gets old.

Nobody cares how fast one can shoot a shotgun.

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG ?

7. Default

I was wondering if the mods/admin would be so kind as to enable the 'ignore' function on this forum. I know that the vBulletin forum software allows the 'ignore' function and I'm absolutely certain that a number of forum users would appreciate the ability to ignore spammers and the attention seekers who shamelessly continue to bump their own threads several times a day.

Thanks in advance.

8. Default

This used to be a happy village.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by benelliwerkes View Post
    This used to be a happy village.
    +1 QFT

10 char

10. Default

To admin and other mods - thank you very much for enabling the ignore function. I've added my one and only 'ignore'.

I've been on this forum for 3 1/2 years and during that entire time I've NEVER seen this (only very recent) level of disruption by a blatant spammer EVER. If everyone made that one addition to their ignore list then I'm thinking we'd be so much closer back to being 'a happy village'.