Benelli USA FORUM POSTING ETIQUETTEhttps://forums.benelliusa.com/topic/18765-benelli-usa-forum-posting-etiquette/

Nelli Girl

Inappropriate language and inflammatory statements will NOT be tolerated.

Benelli USA hosts the forums for the use of consumers to talk amongst themselves about Benelli USA products in a constructive, safe and civil manner. If the tone of the posts on the forums are anything but constructive, safe and civil, the posts involved will be deleted and the forum members may in turn be banned.

Nelli Girl

Benelli USA

I have a quick forum posting etiquette question. What is the etiquette policy regarding posting of videos and bumping threads? Is there a limit? Should there be a limit? Just as a what if..........say someone were to post a bunch of videos, like starting a thread for each one, that direct you to their personal youtube channel where they make money off of people clicking their ads. Lets say they also engage in bumping their own threads so they stay at the top of the forum, thereby getting even more exposure. Wouldn't that be considered spamming? Or at least poor forum etiquette? Again, just a hypothetical but something that I'm curious about.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts you may have on this and thanks also for stepping in to clear things up.

I was wondering if the mods/admin would be so kind as to enable the 'ignore' function on this forum. I know that the vBulletin forum software allows the 'ignore' function and I'm absolutely certain that a number of forum users would appreciate the ability to ignore spammers and the attention seekers who shamelessly continue to bump their own threads several times a day.

Thanks in advance.

To admin and other mods - thank you very much for enabling the ignore function. I've added my one and only 'ignore'.

I've been on this forum for 3 1/2 years and during that entire time I've NEVER seen this (only very recent) level of disruption by a blatant spammer EVER. If everyone made that one addition to their ignore list then I'm thinking we'd be so much closer back to being 'a happy village'.

This used to be a happy village.

sometimes! you have to becarefull what you say or I should say spell or you will get flamed really fast. the members here think they are better than the rest IMO I have noticed that at least. BUT like you most are very smart on gun subjects so it is a give and take. I even ask non Benelli questions here cuz I respect the knowledge. Yours being one of them (thanks for your past help and not flaming me for poor spelling and punctuation)

I have no idea the video guy is making money off his vids if he is then ya thats just weird! if he is just showing us videos then who cares ignore the posts or threads

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guess I don't know what's out of place is there a website for benelli serial numbers? Thanks

The reason you're not getting a response is because you've posted in an inappropriate thread. I suggest you try using using the search function on this forum, search term: 'date codes' - I would also suggest you delete your two posts on this thread.

Edited by Sukhoi_fan

The game can be a bit confusing. But the environment is very user friendly. It is just like a fps game. You have to find a target and shoot him. There vehicles, people in the game and many places where you can visit and explore. You can join a clan or make your own and start the game. It is played by players around the world. It is necessary that you must understand the gameplay first. You can begin by watching some video about the same on youtube and then move ahead.

• 1 year later...
  • Nelli Girl changed the title to Benelli USA FORUM POSTING ETIQUETTEhttps://forums.benelliusa.com/topic/18765-benelli-usa-forum-posting-etiquette/
  • Nelli Girl unfeatured this topic
  • Benelli MGR unpinned this topic