SONS of GUNS Benelli M4 Shotgun REDJACKET MOD

heckler&kochp2000

I have owned countless Benelli shotguns. Currently have 7. Will be selling all of them now. Why in the world would they want to have anything to do with those IDIOTS. They build JUNK. They do not assembly anything NEW. I had a left hand bolt on a M2 10 years ago. My buddy and I built a full auto Remington 1100, also about 10 years ago (had a class 2 manufactures license).

They DO NOT build anything. THEY ARE ASSEMBLERS. There is a HUGE difference. They are simply putting together something people where doing 15-20 years ago.

I believe they are inbred.

Edited by gandgpolicesupply

I was so excited when i heard that they were going to feature a Benelli M4 on SoG. Then i watched the episode...what a let down. I expected that at the very least they would replace the 5 shell mag tube with a full length tube. But it looks like they went with a $50 tacstar addon on the full auto M4. whoop Dee Doo.

Fail.........

Next.......

I couldn't agree more with all the previous comments. I've watched SoG a couple of times and concluded that it HAD to be the dopiest 'reality show' on the boob tube. I think those knuckleheads could screw up a steel ball bearing with a rubber hammer. For one thing they copy what others have done decades ago and present it as 'original, never done before'. I have NO idea how they found themselves on teevee, and I bet they don't either. lol

That would have to be "American Guns"... they make SoG seem perfectly competent by comparison. ;)

C

You're right! I stand corrected. lol

ETA: I dunno how these morons get 'reality' teevee shows when the *reality* is that people in the RW who visit them report how utterly lame they are in person and really don't have viable shops with a lot of customers coming coming and going.

Edited by Sukhoi_fan

At least American Guns has a hot blonde; I have to admit I liked SoG until they turned it into the bachelorette for a crooked toothed bayou nag. Great pic btw, did she just get hit with a Benelli stock or is that her natural allure? She looks like Marilyn Manson trying to wake up from a hard night of man lovin'.

Edited by BilleeDee

At least American Guns has a hot blonde; I have to admit I liked SoG until they turned it into the bachelorette for a crooked toothed bayou nag. Great pic btw, did she just get hit with a Benelli stock or is that her natural allure? She looks like Marilyn Manson trying to wake up from a hard night of man lovin'.

L-O-L ! ;)