Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: New Product Announcement - Benelli M4 Mount from AVATactical.com - Discount Available

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StrangerDanger View Post
    Have you considered going to SHOT and getting a cheap booth this year? The exposure might be what you need to get peoples hands and eyes on the product.
    Might consider that just to get to Shot again, but it's a pretty small market. Anyone can buy a gun. Anyone with a rail can buy a rail accessory, etc. Only those with a M4 can buy this, and only a small portion will. You know the drill.

What I am spending 80% of my effort on at this point is getting it in a major catalog. Keeping my fingers crossed on that. Have first choice looking at it now, then will look at others if that falls through.

AVA Tactical Benelli M4 Mounts: www.AVATactical.com

Your Product looks great. I will be ordering one next week when my AMX rolles over. Are you giving forum member discounts? Also, you might want to look into DOD contracting. http://www.defense.gov/landing/contract_resources.aspx There are plenty of 1014's in service.

I think most lights that failed in the past are all filament based bulbs. They cannot handle the abuse. Even the lights that came previous to the led, (forget name of bulb type), similar to like the bulbs in Maglites, etc.., were not as strong to handle constant abuse.... But LEDs are rigid and have no filaments and are tiny these days. Unless something actually cracks like a control board / circuit board or solder connection, I don't suspect failure. IMHO of course..

Quote Originally Posted by The grunt View Post
    I received my mount and now I am torn trying to decide what light to buy. I am worried that a small Surefire designed for hand use will fail after 12 gauge abuse.
    I am thinking of the x300 so I can take it off when not needed. I want to keep the sling mount on the left side.
    Decisions, decisions.
    Regards,

John, aka BHunted
    NRA Life Member - NJ2AS - ANJRPC - OPSEC - PGR - Because it's the right thing to do!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin
    "NJ - The Armpit Of The United States"
    Benelli M4 Owner - Field Stock, BLAM4 Mount, Tactical Light, Mesa 8 Shell holder/rail, 3 Pt Spector Sling

Bumping this to congratulate Joel for the mention on Soldier Systems:

http://soldiersystems.net/2013/12/13...4-light-mount/

Great job getting the word out.

5. Default

Hey Now. That's awesome.

I have touched base with a number of blogs, made arrangements with demo units, etc. I know of a few upcoming blurbs, articles, etc, but it seems to be slow going. I haven't spoken with anyone from Solider Systems to my knowledge.

Very glad to see it. Thanks Solider Systems and thank you to anyone who may have brought to their attention.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 00stormbringer View Post
    Your Product looks great. I will be ordering one next week when my AMX rolles over. Are you giving forum member discounts? Also, you might want to look into DOD contracting. http://www.defense.gov/landing/contract_resources.aspx There are plenty of 1014's in service.

Thank You. I am working to gauge interest in that area as well. For the forum discount, I did offer a discount on the first twenty units sold to forum members, but I had to limit the quantity as it put me under water. I wish I could extend that to everyone but it's just not possible to do so.

Yeah, the first year is always the toughest when introducing a new product. R&D and setup costs take volume sales to offset.
    I ordered the one inch unit from you the other day. USPS tracking has it out for delivery this morning. I will be mounting the new Surefire P3X furry 1000 lumen tactical light. I will post some photos tonight when I have some free time.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AVATactical.com View Post
    Thanks Solider Systems and thank you to anyone who may have brought to their attention.
    I know the owner of the blog and brought it to his attention. I'm really impressed with the mounts and wanted to help out in one of the few ways that I could.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Peshawar View Post
    I know the owner of the blog and brought it to his attention. I'm really impressed with the mounts and wanted to help out in one of the few ways that I could.
    That's greatly appreciated sir. Referral traffic to the AVATactical website from Solider Systems has pretty voluminous.

10. Default

Last edited by AVATactical.com; 12-18-2013 at 11:50 PM.