Super Sport Stock and Forearm?

Featherman

I am looking for a Super Sport Comfortech stock and forearm, 12 gauge, in decent shape.

Lent the gun to my nephew and his Dad for a Boy Scout outing and the nephew (actually I think it was my Brother-In-Law) decided to clean the stock with "Brake Clean" or some plastic melting cleaner.

Melted the stock and you can't touch the gun without the stock coming off on your hands.

Before you say it, I know they are available new from Benelli, Midwest, Brownells and several other sources. My nephew is supposedly paying for the damage and I'm trying to go easy on him... he's a good kid and a new shooter / hunter - but his Dad... :confused:

Anyway, if you've got a 12 gauge simulated carbon fiber Comfortech stock and forearm for a Super Sport laying around, I'd be happy to help you convert it to CASH!

Thanks guys and Happy New Year to all!

I have 'em. Unfortunately, if I sell them to you then I'd need a stock and forearm for my gun as well.

Have you thought of buying them new from Benelli, Brownells, etc. and just charging the kid less than what you pay?

Regardless, good luck. These stocks and forearms are usually just "lying around" somewhere.

- Justin