Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Factory OEM Benelli M4 Collapsible Stocks 70085 on GUNBROKER.com

man,have I got another fire mission for you,its a doozy benelli part,I' ll pm ya sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by M1014 View Post
    man,have I got another fire mission for you,its a doozy benelli part,I' ll pm ya sooner than later.

I will see if it is available M1014.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler&kochp2000 View Post
    The Collapsible Stock on the Service Shotgun of the U.S. Marines. And other Benelli Acc. And spare parts

Factory New Original OEM Benelli M4
    Collapsible Stocks #70085 on Benelliparts.net , Gunbroker.com, eBay.comand Amazon.com

http://www.benelliparts.net/store/p1...ock_70085.html

Benelli Manufacturer Part #70085

Benelliparts.net Gunbroker.com
    also available 7 round factory OEM magazines
    For best price call direct (909) 659-1050 to order

I highly recommend to all Benelli peoples

4. Default

Well, looks like I'll be calling For Best Price this week. Can't wait to have my new stock! Thank you!

Yep. Just another shameless plug. Dealt with this user for years. I always get what I paid for on time and the correct parts is in the box.

I got my MR1/Supernova Stock from them! Awesome Shipment time! It got to me FAST! Thank you!

I have a question for you guys... any chance you can locate a forend for the MR1. BenelliUSA has discontinued the forend for US distribution. Any chance you have any additional contacts out there that might be able to locate one? I know Canada still sells the MR1. I'm trying to locate a Benelli parts vender in Canada, but no one has returned my emails yet. Worst case I have a friend in Canada that can accept the part delivery if its a deliver to the US issue.

Sure would like an OEM "Benelli M4 Dark Earth 7 Round Magazine Tube," but I've never seen it "in stock" on your site. Any update?
    THANKS!

This post was WOOFED by the DC DOG. Part of the 3% who still loves America and lives in the Nation's Capital. NRA Member. Oathkeeper. Benelli M4 - Browning Citori - Sig P220 Combat. HSG, LBT and C.A.T.I. equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by DC DOG View Post
    Sure would like an OEM "Benelli M4 Dark Earth 7 Round Magazine Tube," but I've never seen it "in stock" on your site. Any update?
    ETA 2-3 weeks

Outstanding! Can I PM details? I'll comit to buy, if you can set one aside for me?

Quote Originally Posted by heckler&kochp2000 View Post
    ETA 2-3 weeks
    THANKS!

This post was WOOFED by the DC DOG. Part of the 3% who still loves America and lives in the Nation's Capital. NRA Member. Oathkeeper. Benelli M4 - Browning Citori - Sig P220 Combat. HSG, LBT and C.A.T.I. equipped.

http://www.benelliparts.net/store/c1..._Products.html

Benelli M4 Collapsible Stocks & 7 Round magazine tubes available.

Same Collapsible Stock
    on the Service Shotgun of the U.S. Marines.

Factory New Original OEM Benelli M4
    Collapsible Stocks #70085 #70052 on Benelliparts.net, Gunbroker.com,eBay.com and Amazon.com

Benelli Manufacturer Part #70085 #70052

For best price call direct (909) 659-1050 to order