Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: BENELLI OPTIC RAIL The decisive Trijicon RMR mount for the Benelli m4

1. Default

Been trying to get ahold of them for about that long.........don't want to be gone and it sitting on the porch for a bit.
    what do ya think of it? Which RMR did you chose?
    NRA Endowment Life Member

Mine came via USPS Priority Mail, and I think I had it in 3 days. I never tried calling or emailing them. Just sent in an order on their website.

I went with the RMR LED Adjustable one. Machining of the rail is very nice. It's a very lightweight package. I have three other M4's with Aimpoint T1's with 4moa dots. I'd like to replace them with this RMR setup, but I'm too lazy to try to sell off the Aimpoints with low mounts.

3. Default

Seriously considering one of these.

I have a Leupold deltapoint on one of my HD rifles. The reason is the Deltapoint comes on when you move the firearm. This is excellent defensive setup. The Aimpoints solve it with extremely long battery life.

Does the RMR do this? To my knowledge the Delta was the only mini site like this that did that, but I am often wrong. Is this mount compatible with Delta? I don't know enough about the patterns.

AVA Tactical Benelli M4 Mounts: www.AVATactical.com

The RMR doesn't automatically come on, but it has a decent run time on the moderate settings. Here is what Trijicon claims;
    The RM06 and RM07 battery should last four years of continual use at brightness setting #4. When left on at the brightest setting (brightness setting #8), the battery should last around 25 days.

They have their tritium version, but found it to be lacking. It seemed really easy to wash out in transitional light situations.

I'm okay with this on the RMR since you can co-witness through the irons. So even if it was dead, you'd still have your irons. I wish Aimpoint and Trijicon would follow the Leupold design, most users would get to change batteries around the time the battery expires in 10 years.

5. Default

Placed an order this evening........

6. Default

And it has been shipped........freaky fast!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by M2_shootr View Post
    And it has been shipped........freaky fast!
    Thanks for your order. You won't be disappointed with your new BOR/RMR.

sorry for the late reply, PM's weren't set to notify me by email automatically... I just rectified that.
    SCALARWORKS - Shooter Driven
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    scalarworks.com / 1-844-556-1913

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AVATactical.com View Post
    Seriously considering one of these.

Does the RMR do this? To my knowledge the Delta was the only mini site like this that did that, but I am often wrong. Is this mount compatible with Delta? I don't know enough about the patterns.
    That's a pretty cool and unique feature of the Delta. Like StrangerDanger said, the RMR doesn't do that. We also like the RM01 which auto-adjusts its brightness level. It does a good job of it and if you store your gun in a dark place the brightness will drop way down and the battery will last a lot longer. Conversely, if you leave it in a brightly lit area it will drain faster.

The BOR/RMR isn't compatible with the Delta Point unfortunately. Given the success of the BOR/RMR we are looking at making versions compatible with other popular sights in the future.
    SCALARWORKS - Shooter Driven
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    scalarworks.com / 1-844-556-1913

9. Default

Holy crap! This Scalarworks rail piece is higher quality than the factory piece!
    Can't wait to get it on, sucks but my RMR will not be here until mid next week.

10. Default

Got the Scalar Works mount/rail on. Fits wonderfully, the weight savings is enough that you can been the difference when comparing it with the Benelli rail in hand. RMR arrives on Monday........Christmas coming early for me.