What Charging Handle Do You Prefer??

Nala

Hey all,

I'm rigging my M1 up for Home Defense and 3-Gun and am going to add an aftermarket bolt handle. There are quite a few out there and I wanted to ask you guys which one(s) you like and have found works well for you.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Nalajr

Hey all,

I'm rigging my M1 up for Home Defense and 3-Gun and am going to add an aftermarket bolt handle. There are quite a few out there and I wanted to ask you guys which one(s) you like and have found works well for you.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Nalajr

I have an M4 and am totally sold on the OEM handle, which is the one in the picture. For my taste, it looks better than those ridiculous giant tube handles some people festoon them with.

I don't know about the M1 action but, the M4 action is so smooth and easy to charge that you only need a handle the size of the OEM to pull it back. You don't need crowbar.;)

I have an M4 and am totally sold on the OEM handle, which is the one in the picture. For my taste, it looks better than those ridiculous giant tube handles some people festoon them with.

I don't know about the M1 action but, the M4 action is so smooth and easy to charge that you only need a handle the size of the OEM to pull it back. You don't need crowbar.;)

Those are almost as bad as those giant GG&G bolt release maxi-pads that end up spinning like a pin-wheel with field use.

Those are almost as bad as those giant GG&G bolt release maxi-pads

:p Couldn't agree more. I thought "postage stamp" but your description fits better.:D

A waste of money IMO to change those parts that are pretty well designed and kept small and unobtrusive for a reason.

Buy ammo instead.