B&T Benelli M4/Super 90 Quad Rail Handguard

bodybuilder

• 2 weeks later...

4 RAIL 4.jpg

Cool, where did you find one?

Rasyad

Sorry for the delay. I work for the city of Houston . As a 1st Responder we have been working 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week due to Hurricane Harvey. ( Please keep all in prayers ).

I was able to purchase the B&T Quad Rail through a company called Hollowtrail Armory. They directly deal with B&T USA who directly deal with the oversees manufacture of the Quad Rail.

Blessings

4 RAIL 1.jpg

Edited by bodybuilder

They chose to live there. Happens every year. Can't feel sorry.

Sounds like Job security. Glad Mother Nature allows you the opportunity to feel important.

Bless bless lalalalalala!!

Just goes to show how much ignorance surrounds us even in a time of such catastrophic events. Oh well. I guess I should have PM'd Rasyad. I'm learning...

Blessings...

Edited by bodybuilder
  • Upvote 1

Inappropriate language and inflammatory statements will not be tolerated.

Benelli USA hosts the forums for the use of consumers to talk amongst themselves about Benelli USA products in a constructive, safe and civil manner. If the tone of the posts on the forums are anything but constructive, safe and civil, the posts involved will be deleted and the forum members may in turn be banned.

Nelli Girl

Benelli USA

Inappropriate language and inflammatory statements will not be tolerated.

Benelli USA hosts the forums for the use of consumers to talk amongst themselves about Benelli USA products in a constructive, safe and civil manner. If the tone of the posts on the forums are anything but constructive, safe and civil, the posts involved will be deleted and the forum members may in turn be banned.

Nelli Girl

Benelli USA

So, that probably means that I can't post that these comments -----v really make Toaster seem like an asshat then huh?

They chose to live there. Happens every year. Can't feel sorry.

Sounds like Job security. Glad Mother Nature allows you the opportunity to feel important.

Bless bless lalalalalala!!