Thread: Benelli's Exhibition shooters

First Video.

Second Video.

The second is of Tim Bradley, he's shooting a Beretta in it, but he's the new Benelli guy that they announced a while back. An interesting blurb from someone close to Benelli:

"He's the guy that everyone seems to think shoots for Beretta. That's because Tim made an attempt to get Beretta's attention by making his own promo video with a Beretta Logo so as to show them what he could do. Benelli USA liked it and Beretta was too busy to look. Their loss!"
    Internet Warden - Unofficial Status Only

Nice vids!
    "someone close to Benelli"

Are you holding out on us here, skidaho

Ayup.
    Internet Warden - Unofficial Status Only

Since some have more knowledge than others about trick shooters, tell me what it takes to get the attention of benelli or the like. I am up to 4 hand thrown targets and can hike 2, I can do the golfball stunt too. all of course with a LH SBE I am still practicing and hope to get to 8 like Mr. Knapp

Beretta has a new viral video of Scott Robertson shooting an Extrema2 that puts both of those to shame. It was filmed at Dallas' Elm Fork Shotgun Sports on Thursday October fifth.

As an indie production company made it, it's not a Beretta produced video but a Beretta authorized video.

I was shown the original and promised a copy by a Beretta factory rep at the Texas Womens Shooting Sports Foundation shooting clinic last weekend but I'm still waiting... Let me say Scott Robertson is one amazing shooter.

[ 10-13-2006, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: MyBoyElroy ]

Originally posted by MyBoyElroy:
    Beretta has a new viral video of Scott Robertson shooting an Extrema2 that puts both of those to shame. It was filmed at Dallas' Elm Fork Shotgun Sports on Thursday October fifth.

As an indie production company made it, it's not a Beretta produced video but a Beretta authorized video.

I was shown the original and promised a copy by a Beretta factory rep at the Texas Womens Shooting Sports Foundation shooting clinic last weekend but I'm still waiting... Let me say Scott Robertson is one amazing shooter.

well, that is more than appropiate. Scotty should be shooting on the Texas womens shooting sports foundation.