benelli nova H2O magazine extension

nova luvva

Why is it that it's always the cylinder bore out of stock?

And it seems that when You buy a gun one of the basic chokes that comes with it would be the actual standard bore that would be there if it wasn't a multi-choke. Does anyone disagree because I may be missing something here and if I am go ahead and tell me.

I'm not sure I understand your question.... You can shoot any type of shot through a cylinder choke. From birdshot to slugs without damaging the choke. Its the most versatile. (Actually just a bigger diameter.) The one thing I know your missing is your asking about chokes in a thread about an H20 magazine extension. Not that I care but you asked.

[ 05-02-2005, 02:00 AM: Message edited by: FN_FAL ]

TRUE ! this is to find a magazine extension for an H2O !

I found an H2O at last ! but now need the extension ! it doesnt look the same without it !

As im from NewZealand its hard to call america to find out if Mann and Sons have the extension in stock.

I would like one to come over with my H2O which will be leaving america this week !

Any chance of finding out if they have one for me ?

I cannot find their email address ! -- heres mine .

[email protected]

Cheers FN_FAL !

[ 05-02-2005, 05:02 AM: Message edited by: nova luvva ]

Mann and sons doesn't have a website that I'm aware of. Try going to calssportingarmory.com. Shoot them an e-mail about the mag. extension. There website says its out of stock but it hasn't been updated since 3/22/05. They may be able to get it for you. Your right the gun looks much better with the ext. on it plus its 3 extra rounds! (of 2 3/4") You win with form and function. Did you try the people that are sending you the gun? Good luck.

I have tried as many places as i can ! It took me 4 months of mucking around just to find a gun that was in stock ! I now am trying to find the extension ! I will try cals and as many dealers as i can ! If you could find someone with it in stock that would be great !

Thanks heaps for your help !

Man I have checked this post occasionally and I bought the hydrogen2oxegen pump a little while ago and it is great with the nickel plated parts on the inside it matches better.

I think you whould have just go the full combo with the extension and the parts unless ytou got one that didn't come with the extension in wich case you chose poorly what you should have done in the first place is go to a benelli dealer and make a custom order there but now all you can do is go to a benelli dealer and make a custom order for just the extension.

Originally posted by FN_FAL:

I'm not sure I understand your question.... You can shoot any type of shot through a cylinder choke. From birdshot to slugs without damaging the choke. Its the most versatile. (Actually just a bigger diameter.) The one thing I know your missing is your asking about chokes in a thread about an H20 magazine extension. Not that I care but you asked.

Alright I reveiwed that and your right what I meant was when you buy a basic multi-choke shotgun why doesn't it come with a cylinder bore

I understand that when you buy one sometimes it will come with all five.

and the reason I posted it was because that he said that he wanted to find a nickel extension "IN STOCK" and it reminded me about how flustered I got because every site that I went to was out of stock in cylinder bore.

I was told that benelli only made H2O's once a year and didnt want to wait till god knows when to get one ! as I said it took 4 months to find just the gun ! I do live on the other side of the world you know and there isnt a single H2O in NewZealand untill mine arrives !

If you can help me by locating a nickel plated extension that would be great ! i am sure it would be easier trying to locate one living in the same country ??

Gun Guy can you find one ??

Thanks

Well i looked around a bit and I got nothing everywhere that they have it is out of stock

Can anyone tell me a dealer that has the nickel plated mag extension IN STOCK ?

Help greatly appreciated

you really must have the nickel one because without the other nickel plated parts it wont be water proof

they have it cals but they wont be re-stocking anytime soon so all that is left is what no one wants: thats were I bought my breach barrel ;)

ask tucker he is like a constant finder of anything on the internet whether it be to insult me or to help someone find something ;)

ps: I will accept Gun Guy, Mr. Gun, The Gun, etc.

anything but "GG"

• 3 years later...

this is an old thread but as i just bought an h20 did anyone ever find a source for the stock? mann and sons says that they don't import them anymore. that leaves me with going aftermarket and having it nickel plated.... not the best solution but better than sticking one on there that is blued.

• 1 year later...