SBE Ducks Unlimited Edition

Paolo

Im new to the board and wanted to say hello. I also wanted to ask if anyone has the Benelli SBE Ducks Unlimited edition shotgun? Im getting it this weekend but wanted to know if there are any troubles with this gun or if there is anything I need to know about the gun when using it.

Thank You!

Paul

Paolo, I just purchased a SBE Camo (LH) and used it for the first time on opening day of dove season (Sept. 1st). I did not have a single failure with the gun using 1 1/8 oz. loads. Benelli recomends using only 1 1/8 oz. or heavier loads for the first 100 rounds until the gun is well broken-in, then you can use light target loads.

I don't think the Ducks Unlimited Edition is mechanically different than the standard SBE so you should have no problems.

Happy Shooting! smile.gif

Paolo,

New Benellis need the break in period to go from smooth to really smooth. Have patience. And pay attention to the loads as Flattop says. Benellis just do not like light loads and will not cycle properly if you are too light. Hope you enjoy it. Stay safe,

Tacman

Well I finally got my SBE over the weekend and I love it! Ill be sure to start breaking in the shotgun once I get the gun registered...although it take 2 weeks :( . Its like putting candy under a childs nose and telling them they have to wait 2 weeks to have it ;)

Anyways thanks for the advice and I look forward to having fun with the Benelli!

Paolo