H&K marked Benellis

jakjakman

Originally posted by jakjakman:

I've heard about and seen a couple Benellis (M3 and M4s) that have H&K markings on their receivers. Could someone give me some info on these? Are they better/same/worse quality than the un-H&K marked shottys? Thanks!

I don't think that the quality is any better than non- HK marked Benellis, however the HK-marked ones do command a little higher price on the secondary market.

I bought my H+K imported Benelli S90 M1 in Defense Configuration back in 1987. Holds 7+1+1 rounds. Don't have a newer model to compare quality with but for just a little over $900 dollars I got the S90 with pistol grip and 20 inch barrel with fixed sights. Plus, a 28 hunting barrel with ventilated rib, 5 screw-in chokes, magazine reduction rod and a standard stock. Took me two years just to pay for all that. H+K also sent me an extra barrel/magazine clamp with screw. I stripped the original screw. Had to put the Benelli in my will because I've got so many relatives that want it. I should add that the H+K importer was very nice

and I received my new shotgun with all the extra stuff in just under two weeks!

back in 87 :eek: ,,half of this forum was still holding ma mas skirt back then tongue.gif ,,,,,,,,how about some pics of that awesome first Super 90 generation,,those early models used some basic parts off the earlier SL 80 series from the late 70s early 80s times,,,best to ya from M1014 :cool:

Originally posted by SgtCathy:

I bought my H+K imported Benelli S90 M1 in Defense Configuration back in 1987. Holds 7+1+1 rounds. Don't have a newer model to compare quality with but for just a little over $900 dollars I got the S90 with pistol grip and 20 inch barrel with fixed sights. Plus, a 28 hunting barrel with ventilated rib, 5 screw-in chokes, magazine reduction rod and a standard stock. Took me two years just to pay for all that. H+K also sent me an extra barrel/magazine clamp with screw. I stripped the original screw. Had to put the Benelli in my will because I've got so many relatives that want it. I should add that the H+K importer was very nice

and I received my new shotgun with all the extra stuff in just under two weeks!

I bought my H&K imported M1 Field 26" barrel back around 1991 (I think). I later bought an 18.5" Tactical barrel w/rifle sights, a pistol grip stock, and a mag extension. Kind of the opposite of what you did. It's been a fantastic gun. It cycles everything too.

Originally posted by Red Cobra:

quote:
Originally posted by M1014:

back in 87 :eek: ,,half of this forum was still holding ma mas skirt back then

Mama's skirt?! I know you and I weren't doing that M1014! :D

Heck, I had my first 1911 back then. Might have been me though--I was only 6! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by SgtCathy:

I bought my H+K imported Benelli S90 M1 in Defense Configuration back in 1987. Holds 7+1+1 rounds. Don't have a newer model to compare quality with but for just a little over $900 dollars I got the S90 with pistol grip and 20 inch barrel with fixed sights.

I bought mine back in 1990 as a "Police trade-in/Demo" piece. Finish scratched all to heck by (I'm assuming) riding around loose in the back of a patrol car.

................... 'course, I only paid $400 for her! :D