Sling for M-1 field or Montefeltro

reconabe

I am looking to see if there are any compatible sling systems that would work with either of these firearms. I would like to find something that utilizes the magazine tube cap, similar to that of the type you can buy for a remington shot gun. I am about to purchase one of these guns and I am not sure about the sling. Any help would be appreciated.

reconabe,

I too have an M1 with a pistol grip, a CQBSolutions SOP and CQB sling . I agree totally with Tacman that the SOP is very comfortable and works well. It adjusts to my frame like a glove and is impeccably constructed. It also comes with fitting instructions and the web site has frame by frame instructions on how to use the slings. The CQB sling has a narrower strap that hangs a bit better, but not better enough for me to switch from the SOP sling. I bought mine direct and had the slings in two days. Good luck in whatever you buy,

CW :cool:

"As to the species of exercise, I advise the gun."

Thomas Jefferson