PDA

View Full Version : Stoeger 2000 delay

Tom Rosati
07-11-2004, 10:48 AM
Hello

I ordered a Stoeger 2000 with the walnut wood furniture and the 30 inch barrel back on 20 March 2004 from Midwest Guns in Lyons, Illinois. I ordered the shotgun along with four other fellows, who ordered the two barrel combo with the synthetic stock. The other four have received their guns, minus their 5 chokes, and I am still waiting for my shotgun. Has anyone heard of delays at the factory. Midwest cannot get any answers, and I'm looking forward to using mine in September fopr dove. Thanks.

birddog
07-11-2004, 11:05 AM
Those are the first words I've heard from Stoeger being behind on orders so far here.

It makes a little sense tho since Benelli is obviously behind the 8-ball this year on recieving dates.

I'd give them a call yourself and find out where you're gun is tho - it doesn't hurt to prod a bit ... along with your buddies that are missing tubes!!

I'm not making excuses for the company but, Beretta/Benelli is still going through 'growing pains' of the added companies in the past few years this by no means rights your situation but a bit more patience may be needed.

How long have you been waiting past your initial delivery date?

[ 07-12-2004, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: birddog ]

Mr. Mike
07-14-2004, 11:04 AM
I just called customer service last week about this same gun and they had just recieved them in and are now instock. I recieved mine on Monday afrom my dealer but i havent shot it yet

anthonywilliams
11-21-2012, 02:45 PM
I also given the order for shotguns to this company and i had received them in time.