PDA

View Full Version : chokes for condor

fratt
09-03-2004, 01:11 PM
My condor came with imp cylinder and modifided chokes. I would like to get a set of full, imp cylinder and modified chokes. Can anyone tell me what kind of chokes brand and were I can get.

Doctor
09-03-2004, 01:53 PM
I just ordered chokes for my supreme.
This name and number was given to me from Benelli tech support. they are the parts suplier they use.
I got the same set of chokes that you have and i ordered a set of extra full turkey.
They will match you up with what brands fit it.
Mann and Sons
618-357-2911
Doc

fezman
09-03-2004, 07:38 PM
mossburg chokes fit that gun and winchester

House
09-10-2004, 04:42 AM
I just found a website called www.impactguns.com. (http://www.impactguns.com.) Go to the search bar and type in stoeger chokes and it should send you to the information. They are saying that they have all the 12 and 20 gauge choke tubes (factory chokes) for $22.00. I would assume that they mean $22.00 a piece but I didn't look into it that deeply.

Just another option, and the price seems to be right.....I've never dealt with this company so if anyone orders let me know!

Doctor
09-10-2004, 09:35 AM
I got the set of turkey chokes i ordered from Mann and Sons and was impressed. They sent a pair of ported exra full sold by Browning and manufactured by Briley.
I know for sure now that the Standard and Vector fit.
There are tons of different constrictions so i guess i will have to just pattern the gun to see what my shooting range will be.
Doctor

House
09-11-2004, 06:21 AM
Trulock says that stoeger choke tubes are interchangable with Trulocks Winchester, Browning, and Mossberg.....but they also sell type specific Stoeger chokes......