PDA

View Full Version : Stoeger Select Trigger Question

dan7uk
10-25-2004, 10:40 PM
I recently purchase a Stoeger Condor, while very happy with the shotgun I wished I had purchase the Supreme because of the ability to select barrels.
Has anyone contacted Stoeger with the question if they could or would make the conversion from a standard to a supreme? Looks like the safety and a few other parts internally are different, (just a guess on my part) Does this sound nuts or is it worth a call.

wallhanger54
10-26-2004, 02:39 PM
Sounds nuts to me. Dont buy something you dont really want. No conversion kit will ever exist, its not just a matter of "changing a few parts around".

fezman
10-26-2004, 09:28 PM
its not worth it! its a stoger condor not an A.H. Fox. Iím a bit confused about all this worrying about a selectable trigger. I have a selectable trigger on my berretta and I find It to be a pain in the butt its never on the bbl I want any way. I almost always load the bottom bbl with a lighter load than the top when Iím in the field for a reason. When the bird flies Iím not thinking about flipping a switch Iím thinking about getting a bead on my target and pulling the trigger.