Merry Christmas

garren

Merry Christmas to you too Garren. Thank you again for your help with the open sights. I did get them from Cal's Sporting Armory. They definitely finish off the gun, it looks BA. My dad also liked them as well, even though the rear sight is not a peep sight. The red optic on the front sight really lights up well. He especially liked how the gun comes up "feels just like a shot gun" he said. So after 30+ years of shooting an M1, now we will see how he likes the R1. He handed the M1 over to me for now. I figure if he does not like it as well as the M1 I will have to give it back to him and take the R1, either way its a win/win for me (lol).

Thanks, Dave from MN (who did not shoot a deer this year with my 7mm-08) But they better watch out next year as I will be stalking with an M1.