SBE11's shining moment

tnduckhunter

Yesterday, I went on a goose hunt on a 1 acre pound in the middle of a bean fields. It was raining and very cold. My SBE11 was soaked and muddy and I was worried that such a new gun may not perform in such conditions. About 20 mins into our hunt my bud spotted 4 geese headed our way. After a little calling they tried to land about 10 yards away. When I said cut em I didnt know what to expect but my gun performed so smooth and well I was shocked. I killed 2 and my bud killed 1 even though his browning jammed on him. What shocked me even more than the performance of the benelli was that all 3 geese had beautiful shining bands on their feet. By far the best day this season.

Another shining moment for you. Two weeks ago it was freezing rain and as it hit my SBEII it got into the action and refroze I let that happen just to see how it would do. here comes a drake shoveler, The ice did not help the shoveler. It shot and cycled just as if it were 60 degrees and dry. Let me also give an A+ to the wet and frozen remington HEVI-SHOT as well. As much ice was on and in the action I was shocked that it really shot and cycled.