Should have asked this question while previous on.

Sask boy

I am still learning what shot size to use as we up here in Canada we have only started to use steel a few years ago. We normally do not hunt ducks and geese until the northerns come down as our local birds do not decoy real well and have not been eating grain as long as the norhterns.

I was told that T could cause problems for the barrel of my shotgun. However this was for my browning that was stolen ( citori).

In order to use steel in it I had to have the full choke barrel bored into a modified.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used to use T shot, and then we did a unscientific study shooting T's and 1's and found that thesmaller diameter and speed was better than the larger heavier T's. We had less crippled birds to chase down with the ones than the T's also. I now use BB's as my primary load, and still shoot ones out of our lay out boat.

Just my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...