left handed shotguns

Billy Budweiser

Ok I've decided I wanted a left-handed shotgun, but that really limits the guns to choose from. I really dont want to spend more than $600, so could some of you guys give me some sugguestion on a good left-handed shotgun??? I'm mostly gonna use it for duck hunting.

[ 10-03-2006, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: Billy Budweiser ]

I have a BPS 10 ga. and a Remington LH 11-87 12ga. Both are good guns, the BPS has a top gang safety. I had to sent it back to the factory for an ejection problem, I had the gun back in about 2 months and everything works great! The 11-87 is a good gun as well, you just need to be careful what type of lube you use on it in cold weather. Like I said, both guns are good.... but the Benelli is the best. I steped up to a LH SBE from a 11-87, it is worth time to save a little longer for a Benelli.

Also, if you only plan to shoot 3" shells the M2 or Monti. can be had in LH, with $3-500 nocked off the price tag.

Good luck

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would save my money a little longer and buy a Bennelli. Right now gunshops are giving around $600-$650 for a used M2 and are turning around and asking $700-$800 for them so there is room for dickering on the price. Finding a used left-handed Benelli might be kinda tough but all Benelli's have a reversable safety so you could switch it for left-handed use. Between the 870 and BPS, I would choose the 870, its a simplier design that can be stripped down to clean by the average person(Browning recomends that the action on a BPS be taken apart only by a gunsmith)and there are more options avaliable for them and the factory accesories are cheaper.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cupid2787

Cynergy Sporting. It's a great O/U that will work perfectly for what you want to shoot and is under your budget right now. It has a neutral stock and since it's an O/U, being left handed doesn't slow you down at all.

For less I would suggest the BPS Trap. Yes, it's called a Trap gun, but it will work just fine at the other games. The beauty is that it has the bottom load/eject and only costs about $650. I have one of those too and it looks and works good.