Check out this bad boy:

sdkidaho

I was coming down from one of our remote locations (for work) and noticed this bull moose off to the side of the road. I grew up in Wyoming so I've seen some big animals, deer, elk, moose, etc... but this is probably one of the biggest moose I've seen in this area.

Almost made me want to hunt big game again... almost.

Moose.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality photo - he was trying to bug out and I so I was trying to hurry and get a shot of him. "OF" not "AT" ;)

If I saw that friggin Moose and was un-armed I'd be flying up a tree, just like the squirrel tucker see's. I'm comfortable in an urban envirenment. That thing looks like Ray Lewis,(Ravens Pro Bowl Line Backer acquitted of accessory to murder type of guy) only its got a rack bigger then Pamela Lee's and is a wild animal. Come to think of it Ray Lewis is a wild animal as well.... I've also totaled a car hitting a deer about 1/4 the size of that moose. Like a brick wall. Pure friggggin muscle. Hey nice pic, though!

HAHAHAHAHA! I have and thats a good one. The joke that is, well, come to think of it and parts of that video!! Thanks for the laughs tucker, OH and I hope your continuing to keep the WASP exterminating in full gear. I figure we'll have them wiped out by 2010. C-YA

[ 10-11-2005, 09:32 AM: Message edited by: Shotgun Sally ]

Way off topic man but...

I bought my Fiancee' this t-shirt last year down in NC that reads:

"All my friends and family say I have Attention Deficit Disorder, but I don't know what they are talking about - Hey look! A chicken!"

She's about as distractable as you can get. She read it, giggled, put it on and started telling me all about how great her mama's chicken is.

-Glenn