Got new gun for Christmas

walleye1

Happy holidays everyone,

My wife bought me a Alcione SL Sport for Christmas. The only problem is I shoot LH and it is cast for RH. Very nice looking w/ 20ga barrel set. Since I have only shot semi auto, how much different is this off cast going to make.

I called Franchi and they indicated 3-4 months for LH model and the dealer wants a 30% restocking charge. Can a gunsmith bend the stock or any other alternatives avaliavle.

Thanks and be safe tonight.

Mike

I must beg better than both of you. If you leave enough hints throughout the year around the house and take your wives on a really nice trip, she will be like putty in your hands. Or , just get one gift fot the year and let this be it. That is what I did. No b'day, aniv gift btu a **** nice Christmas present.

Happy Holidays,

Mike

Hey , I got to thinking I have heard of so gunsmiths bending stocks,bewhare! does Frahchi sell stocks seperate might be worth looking into. I only use one gunsmith Randy Melven of Bullmountian rifle co.dont think he does much with shotguns mostly long range and bench rest. My first love!.Im just getting started in the shotgun hobby, just purchased my first shotgun a Franchi 48 AL 12 ga. and it apears im having the old prob. of shell extraction and proper load. HAPPY NEW YEAR Lyal

• 3 weeks later...