Fuds ?

swamplover11

i have about 3 dozen of them (mallards, teal). I like them, especially if you are hoofing it or if there is no wind and want motion. the 3d imagery on them is great IMO. I think they look very realistic in low light/cloudy conditions....sometimes i see the "less realistic" angles of them in brighter light and wonder, but ducks seem to really take to them, even in bright sunlight and higher winds. customer service at blackwater is awesome. i had a problem with some rivets popping on some older ones i bought on ebay....they sent me a butt-load of them for free plus a hat. Next season I want to try a dozen of the goose decoys for when i'm duck hunting. you can use them in the field and on the water...and they don't have the bulk like a dozen goose floaters (somehow i have to get in my canoe WITH my decoys). ;-)

very good, thanx nodog... yeah from the demo video i saw they look bad azzed, as far using um on land standing or self righting floaters...

the 2man boat i want to get is the reason i thought they would be ideal since you mentioned it... anyone own a otter boat 2000 or 1200? Or have opinions on another 2 man sneak boat for shallow water floating.. :confused: