Trade?

Weim Hunter

Ready to throw what in the lake? The beretta? I also own a SBE II. I use it all the time and my M2 was just sitting in the closet. I have been seeing/reading so much about the new xtrema II I figured I would try it for myself and see which one i like the best. The Beretta is being shipped as we speak. Did you have one? Not like it? I have heard that the safety placement was unsafe, and I do not like the fact that it did not come with a sling attachment. I have heard that they shoot like a dream though. Report to follow on my opinion after this weekend if anyone is interested...........

My own humor, I was ready to toss my M2000 in the lake last Thursday. I just had it repaired for the second time and it functions worse now than ever before. Going back a third time, hopefully a new gun is returned and not a repaired gun.