A load of Pics

Liberty or death Jr.

Here are a few pics I took today with our new camera. There are two dogs in most of the pictures and those are of tanks sister. Tank is the big one the little one is brandy. My uncle recently lost his 14 year old lab and he liked mine so much he is getting one of his own, I'm watching her til he flies over here and gets her. Hes gonna show me the basics to train Tank too! Well here are a bunch of pics. IMG_0958.jpghttp://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p98/Goosebonker/IMG_0955.jpg

Did you try a standard collar on him? I had one on all my pups from about the time they were 3 weeks old. Once they got use to it they gave me no problems when I put the choke chain on them. My black lab will stretch his neck out when I put it on him because he loves to train. You are in for a treat training him. I can't wait to get my black back from the trainer. I let him do the force fetching since you can ruin a dog teaching that if you don't know what you are doing. Good luck.