Benelli Promo Burris Camo Speed Dot 135

Dwim

FYI, I saw on the Benelli site the Camo Burris Speed Dot 135 with camo 93 Weaver base and the camo shotgun with camo rings and base. Both optics have to be ordered by your Benelli dealer. Unfortunately my local dealer couldn't come up with the info to order it. I was impatient and ordered the Burris Camo Speed Dot from Natchez Shooters Supply for about the same price and the camo weaver 93 base #BU410608 for $17.33. Then had my gunsmith drill and tap my SBE I. WOW. I can't believe I went 20 some years without optics for my turkey hunting and three years trying to keep my Tru-glo sights in one piece on SBE. By the way I went through half a tube of crazy glue and a couple of fiber optic sticks that Tru-Glo graciously sent me when I told them about the sight. Now with the red dot I can shoot with both eyes open and see the entire turkey, whereas before with rifle sights (and my 60 yr old eyes) all I saw was a fuzzy front sight and a turkey head. To order the red dot sight from Benelli which includes camo scope,rings and camo base tell your dealer to call Benelli and order 300203-Ben for around 179.00. I did't find out the order # for the shotgun scope. If that doesn't work try Natchez. Good Luck

Dennis W