Camo Stock

urnhart

I thought that he said that he bought it from benelli. I would call customer support and explain your issue and ask if you could buy the newer stock and fore grip. Worth a try anyway. Or sell it and buy a new one, I have become attached to mine and really like it. It is just like some women I have know and loved, has some faults but overall she gets the job done.

Steve

You could try to refinish the stock if your existing one looks bad. I did one recently for a Ruger M77, stock looked like **** but after stripping and refinishing with boiled linseed oil its really a thing of beauty.

This could be a backup to the new one you intend to purchase. You can also dark stain, paint, even bleach and stain a new color if you like - many options. All these take are some time and patience.