WTS Two New Remington 870 Express shotguns

Hostile Tree Sloth

I tried to find the names of the moderators to ask permission to do this post, but I could not find them. For purposes of full disclosure: I am selling some of my shotguns to buy Benelli shotguns. So, while theses two shotguns are not "Benelli" shotguns, the proceeds will be used to buy a Benelli so this topic does, at least in a round about way, relate to Benelli products.

So, as with my I-12 post, if the moderators do not want this listing, due to the content, and choose to delete it, I understand. With that caveat:

WTS: WTS two Remington 870 Express "tactical" pump shotguns. I bought these several months ago, but now I am selling them to fund a Benelli tactical shotgun. These guns were modified by a professional who only customizes and works on Remington shotguns. They have been significantly "toughed up" with heavy duty parts and they were built as no nonsense guns the builder sells to law enforcement departments across the country. So while they may look like stock Remingtons, they are not.

# 1. 870 Express 20 gauge. This one is used, with maybe a box of shells fired through it. This shotgun has been upgraded with a heavy carrier dog follower spring and a solid steel extractor. It has been parkerized and has trijicon ghost ring night sights and a Remington two shot extension, giving it 6 + 1 shell capacity. It has a Knoxx specops stock with two rear sling mounting options.

WTS for $460.00, plus $35.00 shipping to your FFL

# 2. 870 Express 12 gauge. This one is brand new. It has an upgraded trigger group with the heavy carrier dog follower spring, as well as an upgraded solid steel extractor. The barrel is an 18.5" factory parkerized police barrel with a fixed Cyl Bore Choke, Tritium rifle sights and a Wilson Combat shot tube for 6 + 1 shell capacity. It also has a Knoxx specops stock with R2 pad and it has a Surefire 618 forearm. A Blackhawk PowerPak comes with the 12 gauge but is not shown in the picture.

100_0292.jpg

100_0298.jpg

WTS for $945.00, plus $35.00 shipping. Will sell both, as a package, for $1,375.00, plus $40.00 for shipping.

Cash, U.S. Postal Money order or Certified funds. No sales to California or outside of CONUS. No sales where it is illegal to own these shotguns and no sales to minors.

Contact by p.m. or e-mail is fine.

Edited by Hostile Tree Sloth

• 1 month later...