tom knapp retires!!!!

VINCIshooter

i went to the place were im getting my vinci and the guy working there said they went to the tom knapp show in waterford and he told the gun store owner that this was his last performance!:eek: becouse it was getting too hard to throw the clay pigeons ill never get to see tom knapp shoot:(

I always enjoy the shows and tips Mr.Knapp gave. Hope he enjoys good health and has a long happy retirement.As for P. Flannigan he's got a fast shooting gun.I've only heard good thing about the SX3. My son has one never had a problem. So what's wrong with it.

I always enjoy the shows and tips Mr.Knapp gave. Hope he enjoys good health and has a long happy retirement.As for P. Flannigan he's got a fast shooting gun.I've only heard good thing about the SX3. My son has one never had a problem. So what's wrong with it.
nothings rong with it i just prefer benelli i shot a sx3 that flanigun one patrick came out with and it just didnt feel like a gun to me it felt like a toy

i went to the place were im getting my vinci and the guy working there said they went to the tom knapp show in waterford and he told the gun store owner that this was his last performance!:eek: becouse it was getting too hard to throw the clay pigeons ill never get to see tom knapp shoot:(

I just talked to Tom Knapp in Austin, TX at a Federal Premium Industry Meeting Function and he said he just came from a live show in Waterford, CA for an SCI function that was very successful for both Benelli and SCI. He did comment that he attempted his 9 clay record routine and he got 8 out of the nine and chose to leave it at that because of the conditions. He then told me that he intends to continue with his live shows until it was no longer possible for him to do shows safely. He anticipated at least 10 years more (ruling out winning the lottery). The word "Retire" was not mentioned. As far as I'm concerned, this guy is still in the game!

I just googled Tom's web page. He has appearances into Sept. then Tv shows to tape no mention of retirement. Good I'll get to enjoy more of his shows.Seems the young shooter got an spread some bad info from his gun dealer.Of course others have given what I consider worthless opinions also.No offence intended.

thank god i was realy worry i was begging my parents to take me to the waterford show and i had a trap shoot that day that the team needed me i sure hope i can see one of his shows your lucky you can call tom knapp ide dream of being able to talk and ask for advice from him, i got to tell the idiots that told me that they didnt know what they were talking about there exact wording was " we just saw mr knapp in waterford and he said he was having some trouble with his arm and he just couldnt throw the clays high enough and that this will be his last show exept for a few birthdays for his friends

• 4 weeks later...