BENELLI NOVA de-VIRGINization !

QUIETWARZ

This Wednesday I pick up my BRAND NEW BENELLI NOVA TACTICAL ! This is not only my first Benelli buts its my first shotgun ! No more borrowing ! :cool: Got it from Mr. Jerry Dove of Dove Guns WV ! Great deal ! Any tips ? Im thinking of starting off with3" MAGs, what say ye ? Any tips for a first time Benelli owner anyone ?

This Wednesday I pick up my BRAND NEW BENELLI NOVA TACTICAL ! This is not only my first Benelli buts its my first shotgun ! No more borrowing ! :cool: Got it from Mr. Jerry Dove of Dove Guns WV ! Great deal ! Any tips ? Im thinking of starting off with3" MAGs, what say ye ? Any tips for a first time Benelli owner anyone ?

Good choice on brand. Benelli shotguns are the best.

As far as tips, what are you doing with the shotgun? Home defence, 3 gun, ranch gun, etc.

The tips I have:

1. Take apart the gun and clean it well and get to know your new shotgun.
  2. Get a limbsavers pad
  3. Take it to the patterning board
  4. Enjoy your new toy

Good luck and have fun!

Novaking

Yes mainly home defense. I got a magazine extension and a shell sleeve. Thinking of maybe adding a light in the future. Need to find a good cleaning kit, BassPro Shops ? Less than 24 hrs away and my baby is here ! I'll post some pics.

Yes mainly home defense. I got a magazine extension and a shell sleeve. Thinking of maybe adding a light in the future. Need to find a good cleaning kit, BassPro Shops ? Less than 24 hrs away and my baby is here ! I'll post some pics.

When you get into home defence, ammo is a personal. Many people say birdshot isn't enough for HD(this is what I use), and many say bird shot will do fine. You want to chose the most stopping power that your comfortable with.