Slugs and Vinci

scotmak

• 3 weeks later...
The polymer QuadraFit™ Buttstock Module with ComforTech™ Plus connects directly to the receiver using a simple turn-and-lock, steel-to-steel attachment. This allows a quick change from field stock to a tactical pistol-grip stock or a turkey/slug hunting SteadyGrip™ stock. Vinci’s QuadraFit™ Buttstock Module customizing system allows easy adjustment of drop, cast, comb height and length-of-pull in a matter of minutes, with no tools required.

I have yet to see a steady grip stock that fits the Vinci.

Guest GunCrazyD

a steady grip from one of the other guns will not fit - toallly different design..and with the barrels being the serial #'s sections..accesories will be difficult..but i'm assuming there will be stocks and other stuff out for it..but they are having trouble filling all the orders..so getting guns in peoples hands is 1st priority i've heard