Aimpoint red dot scopes

Fisherman101

Anyone here use em? I'm thinking of putting one on my SBEII. It has a rifled slug barrel with open sites right now. I don't mind the open sites, but do find that I tend to stare at my sites trying to make sure they are "correct" before looking through to my target. I feel like I chance missing opportunities. I also feel like I'm rushing my shot once I do look through to my target and choose a bad placement for the shot.

I use an Aimpoint T1 on my M2 Tactical and have good results so far. Haven't used it on deer yet, but will this season. I got it mostly for quick shots at coyotes. The Aimpoint scopes seem rugged and easly to zero, well at least to me they do.

I have never used an Aimpoint sight before, however, I do know of several of my hunting friends that do use them and they just love them too. I imagine that Aimpoint is of good quality because that's what our military is issuing to our combat troops overseas. Good luck hunting.

Anyone here use em? I'm thinking of putting one on my SBEII. It has a rifled slug barrel with open sites right now. I don't mind the open sites, but do find that I tend to stare at my sites trying to make sure they are "correct" before looking through to my target. I feel like I chance missing opportunities. I also feel like I'm rushing my shot once I do look through to my target and choose a bad placement for the shot.

Guest Johnbear

I am concerned. The battery life is unbelievable. In my opinion, going from open sights to an Aimpoint would be a no brainer.

-