TERRIBLE time finding an in-stock ONLINE dealer for the R1 (11753)?

nsprengN1

Making me question the demand of what I still perceive to be a fine rifle.

Able's and Impact are OOS and say they need to order directly from Benelli (7-day lead time). Can't find them locally either. Gunbroker is even dried up in the config I'd like.

Looking for 11753 - R1 .30-06 Black Synthetic 22"

Making me question the demand of what I still perceive to be a fine rifle.

Able's and Impact are OOS and say they need to order directly from Benelli (7-day lead time). Can't find them locally either. Gunbroker is even dried up in the config I'd like.

Looking for 11753 - R1 .30-06 Black Synthetic 22"

I apologize for your frustration. These rifles are currently available for immediate shipment from Benelli USA to one of our Authorized Dealerships. Depending upon where you are, is really what takes the most amount of time for the rifle to get to you, primarily due to shipping.

To find your local dealer please use the following link: http://www.benelliusa.com/index.php ; select 'find a dealer' and insert your zip code. It will provide you with all of the information you need to contact a truly authorized dealership and obtain your rifle.

Best Regards,

Justbizze