leadchunker

Hello all. This is my first post here. I am an experienced shooter, but had never owned a Benelli. I just bought a Nova 12 ga. Took it out to the range and shot a round of 50 clays. Wow! I'm very impressed with this gun. It might be my first Benelli, but won't be my last. My thanks to Benelli for building a quality product!

Hi Leadchunker and welcome to the forum!

Congrats on your new Nova

You'll see a lot more replies if you post under the Benelli heading instead of Shotgun Sports.

There's a lot of knowledge around here if you run into any questions about your new baby.

Take Care,

Hookster :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I agree. I’m old and have owned many shotguns, and admit a prejudice for two barrel guns, but the Benelli is the best autoloader I’ve owned. It has great balance for an autoloader and comes up smoothly for upland game hunting. The auto-mechanism (recoil-operated) is nearly perfect. It’s a very reliable autoloader. I have the Montefeltro and just love this gun. My next purchase will be the Vinci.

--Spike

welcome. i'm new also. i just receiver a m4le i bought from a member of hkpro. need advise on some upgrades. i know nothing about a shotgun. i'm a HK auto person.you can see what i bought here. what do you think. please email me at [email protected]

http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?130557-WTS-BENELLI-M4-MARK-LE-WITH-EXTRAS-NEW-NO-BOX

thanks

ken

leadchunker:

What helped you decide to get the Nova rather than anything else?

I am new to the shotgun sport and the only clay I had ever broke was when I dropped one until about 6 months ago.

Hello all. This is my first post here. I am an experienced shooter, but had never owned a Benelli. I just bought a Nova 12 ga. Took it out to the range and shot a round of 50 clays. Wow! I'm very impressed with this gun. It might be my first Benelli, but won't be my last. My thanks to Benelli for building a quality product!