Need an accurate Semi auto dedicated slug gun or deer...

medbill

Hey guys, a buddy of mine has me doing some research for him about a semi auto, dedicated slug gun for deer. He needs it to be accurate out to 100 yards so he is looking for something that will shoot at least 1-2" at 100 but wants a semi and Benelli is his first choice. Is the SBE2 Slug the gun to get and if so what makes it accurate? Myself being a rifleman I know how accuracy is related to tight tolerances, less moving parts and l can't find any info on what makes the SBE2 barrel to receiver fit different from any other shotgun. To me it would be inherently inaccurate when compared to a bolt gun and I would be amazed if it shoots 1" at 100. Any advice and info on what makes the SBE2 Slug gun special and what kind or real groups at 100 you are getting will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and Happy New Year to you all!