dug_53

• 3 weeks later...
I have a Benelli super sport that i bought and i wanted to no if i could send it in and get them to put all of the performance shop stuff on it thanks.

this might sound stupid but:o

what parts are different brtween the super sport and the performance shop super sport??

looks like the same parts only in red!!

I thought if you wanted the performance benelli's you had to order them from benelli. Briley does the work but won't make you the same gun if you send it to them.

If you do send your gun to Briley they will still hook you up with with a sweet gun when there done.

• 2 weeks later...
this might sound stupid but:o

what parts are different brtween the super sport and the performance shop super sport??

looks like the same parts only in red!!

If memory serves, what is added is red bolt release, different charging handle, weighted screw cap on the end of mag tube and seems like something else, but don't recall what.

I could see adding a weighted end on mine for shooting skeet. LOVE my supersport!!!!

Regards!

2-wheel