FS--Unfired Supernova Tactical with Extras

John P.

WTS - Benelli Supernova Tactical Shotgun

SOLD

img4668k.th.jpgimg4671x.th.jpg

For sale is an unfired, in-the-box Benelli Supernova Tactical Pistol Grip Shotgun. It has the factory ghost ring sights. Condition is new/like new.

The gun will come with everything in the box as pictured. Also included (will not part-out) are the following:

• TacStar Magazine Tube Extension (I will include, of course, the factory magazine cap and spring)
  • EGW Picatinny Rail
  • Quake Sling

Details on the SNT can be found on the Benelli USA site here.

I subsequently bought my Benelli M4 after this gun, and have the desire to "thin the herd" of my firearms.

Price is $425. No trades, please. Buyer pays any and all related fees and costs of the transaction. I prefer to meet face-to-face at RifleGear in Fountain Valley, CA or any gun shop of your choice in the City of Orange, CA. I will ship if the buyer arranges the FFL transfer details and costs with a shop local to me.

Thanks for looking,

John

Edited by John P.

• 1 month later...