WTS Benelli M1 Barrels (14", 18.5") , +4 Magazine Extension Tube, PG Stock & Parts

df662

I have a few items for sale. I am new to this forum but I do have plenty of feedback on other gun forums and GB. If you have any questions or need references for feedback please dont hesitate to contact me at [email protected] (remove the XXX prior to sending email). Thanks for looking guys.

Shipping is not included in the prices. I accept discreet paypal (+ paypal fee) or USPS money order. If paying by MO please have the payment to me within 5 days of purchasing the item/s, if paying by paypal please have the payment to within 1 day of purchase. Thanks for Looking.

1. Lightly used, excellent condition Benelli M1 12 ga. 18.5" tactical barrel with ghost ring front sight. The barrel is threaded for chokes and comes with a original Benelli standard stainless full choke, and one original stainless standard modified choke. - $450 SOLD

DSC02281.jpg

DSC02282.jpg

Edited by df662

4. Original Benelli M1 12 gauge +4 magazine tube extension for a total of 7 + 1 in chamber (7 +1 +1 if ghost loading). Lightly used excellent condition. Sorry magazine spring retainer not included. Can be bought online for around $13. This is the correct magazine extension length if using 18.5" barrel. Lightly used, excellent condition. - $155 SOLD

DSC02276.jpg

5. Original Benelli M1 12 gauge steel bolt handle with flat black finish and large serrated finger surface. Excellent condition. - $30

DSC02283.jpg

Edited by df662