My new Benelli M3 super 90 Combat just picked it up! Beauty!

Piney

Hi all, well did my time on my 10 day waiting period and finally had a chance to bring her home. I can't wait fellows to take my new M3 out to the range and see what she's got. By the way all... I was wondering how many here are left handers, and what have your experiences been shooting a right handed shot gun, I'm a south paw.

Take care all, Happy Shooting! smile.gif

Hey Piney.Im a lefty also,doesn't bother me one bit to shoot a right handed gun,its like using siccors.Enjoy your new baby,Ive never handled or shot the M3,have read alot about it. Please give us a range report in the future. Have fun with it,later M1014

:cool:

Piney,

Great news on the M3. Congrats! I have been looking at that model for quite soome time and will be very interested in your feedback. I like the ability to switch from semi to pump, depending on the situation. I am curious if it cycles as quickly and smoothly as the M1. Itoo am interested in your range report. Saty safe and happy shooting.

Tacman

• 2 months later...