Aftermarket camo job

drake99

Can anyone tell me about aftermarket camo for a gun? I have heard that there are places you can send a gun to have the same camo applied to it, as one you buy already camo'ed. I cant seem to find any info on this. Any help would be of use. Thanks in advance drake99 :confused:

i seen a ad in a sporting goods store in southern Indiana for custom paint on guns and it was like 165 $ per gun and they let you choose the camo pattern. I never wrote the number down and sure wish i did. But the way i look at it, lets say you pay 1000 $ for a new SBE in black synthetic and for like 150 $ more you can get the camo gun. This is what i saw in the store where i got my SBE. Black is fine for me. But to each his own. Good luck Brian

unless you gun were very beat up to begin with i would probly look into some kind of sock or tape type thing before going with paint. painting a gun may cause many isues especaly if done wrong some paints are easy to remove with solvents or will chip and look like crap after a while also it will be a real pain in the butt to get rid of if you dont like it. if you use tape or a sock you can always stick some vegitation on it like a gilly suit to realy blend in good luck

Drundel, Thanks thats what I was looking for...dipped . That gun turned out very fine. Tim looks to do very good work and he will be doing mine if I can get a hold of him. Thanks again

drake99 By the way do you know if it can be done in Natural Gear? If not I'll stick with the max4

[ 01-11-2004, 03:54 AM: Message edited by: drake99 ]

Drake,

I recently found two companies offering camo services. I haven't utilized their services at this time, so I can't attest to the quality of their work. Tarjak Inc. 2241 NYS Route 414, Waterloo, NY 13165. (315)539-8524. Speak to (Dawn Waldron)[email protected] The second company is http://www.trebark.com./second_skin Could you let me know who performed the work on Drundel's gun, it looks excellent.

• 2 weeks later...