benelliguyinAZ

new 12 gauge montefeltro

Rate this Entry
Got a new Montefeltro. The manual doesn't discuss how to change the magazine capacity. Can I assume this shotgun only holds 2 shells in the magazine and one in the chamber?

Also, manual discusses how to change the rib. I don't see a screw on the rib as the manual describes. What up with that?

I also have a M2 in 20 gauge and love that shotgun. Thanks in advance.

Submit "new 12 gauge montefeltro" to Facebook Submit "new 12 gauge montefeltro" to Twitter Submit "new 12 gauge montefeltro" to Digg Submit "new 12 gauge montefeltro" to del.icio.us Submit "new 12 gauge montefeltro" to StumbleUpon Submit "new 12 gauge montefeltro" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Unscrew the forearm retaining nut, the "limiter" sits right under the retainer. Grab it and pull it out. Or hold the forearm in place and tilt barrel down and the limiter will fall out.
    At the end of the magazine tube, there is a "cap" that has two flat edges so that you can put a wrench on it and unscrew the cap. If I unscrew this, will a spring come flying out? Then I also assume there is a plug in the magazine tube that limits how many shells you can put in.
    No, the spring will not fly out. It may protrude some, but not uncontrollably.