WTB Supernova parts and/or accessories

Snowman

I just bought a Supernova & I'm becoming increasingly irritated that I can't find so much as a choke tube from Benelli, let alone barrels, stocks, etc.... So my question is how am I supposed to buy things for my gun that Benelli claims to offer, but nobody appears to sell? Am I overlooking or overthinking how to go about ordering accessories, or do I need to rid myself of a gun that the manufacturer refuses to sell the advertised accessories and buy a Mossberg or a Remington that everyone & their mother makes anything & everything for?:confused:

Any info/advice is welcome.

Thanks.

I just bought a Supernova & I'm becoming increasingly irritated that I can't find so much as a choke tube from Benelli, let alone barrels, stocks, etc.... So my question is how am I supposed to buy things for my gun that Benelli claims to offer, but nobody appears to sell? Am I overlooking or overthinking how to go about ordering accessories, or do I need to rid myself of a gun that the manufacturer refuses to sell the advertised accessories and buy a Mossberg or a Remington that everyone & their mother makes anything & everything for?:confused:

Any info/advice is welcome.

Thanks.

what are you looking for? Chokes? http://www.choketube.com. Recoil pad? http://Www.limsavers.com.

A way to order Benelli factory parts. I can get chokes from Carlson's, Beretta, etc. and I'm not really worried about recoil pads because it doesn't kick that hard. I want an 18.5" barrel, telescoping stock, grs w/ tritium inserts, picatinny rail... Basically the parts listed in the spare parts booklet included with the gun to transform it from a hunting shotgun to a tactical home defense piece when hunting season is over. I've been to multiple gun shops including a Benelli authorized service center, and nobody can find the parts I want, or anything else from Benelli for that matter. It seems more and more like Benelli is pretty much saying " oh, you want the accessories that we advertise for your gun? Well, you should have thought about that before you bought the particular model that you have. "

From what I've been told, it takes an act of God backed by an act of congress to get them to toy with the idea of possibly thinking about selling a service center the part needed.

I want a telescoping stock

I fell out of my chair LAUGHING so hard i'm crying now!!;)these c-stocks for the benelli nova shotguns have never been and will never be released in th U.S. the VERY VERY VERY VERY FEW that are here came here not by benelli's doings!! and to find someone to part with one?? you'd have a better chance for TUCKER to turn REPUBLICAN, and that'll never happen!!!!!!!!!!! :D

:p Any Benelli Dealer will be able to order you a Benelli choke tube but myself i do not hardly use factory tubes anyway. It is also well known that Benelli does not have a group of accessories and having to import everything is probably a good reason for the prices being high when you do find the accessory you want! Brownell's is an authorized dealer BTW and if you are looking for a cheap replacement barrel good luck!! They have never been cheap and even harder to come by! Benelli is not able to import certain accessories due to ATF regs and not too many people make accesories for anything but the M4 and most of those are American made due to ATF Regs?

Ok, so scratch the telescoping stock, unless Blackhawk decides to make a kit. The stock is really the least of my wants since it came with the pistol grip stock. I know I'm doing a whole bunch of griping, but it burns me up when I buy something that parts & accessories for are nearly impossible to find. I guess it's a case of I bought a pump shotgun made by a company known for their semi-auto models & I should have bought a 500 persueder & gone to Benelli when I decide to buy a semi auto.

hey Snowman, you have every rite to gripe about the lack of stuff for this gun. because it should be readily/easily accessible!!;)

+1 on that Skeeter!!!

I think it is a FINE firearm... Benelli is great except for lack of accessories on entry level models. After I shoot the crap out of my new Beretta 87T, I may look into a M2... Or a M4. Depends if I get a bonus or not... :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, I love the way it shoots, although I was startled by how hard it kicked compared to my old double barrel the first time I shot it but I'm used to it now. I'm kinda burnt by them advertising the Supernova as an all-purpose shotgun but not selling accessories to make it all purpose. And it seems like all of Benelli's other models are sort of dedicated to hunting, competition, or defense. It's almost like they took time to design the Supernova and all it's accessories and then said "ehhh... nevermind."