Versatile Benelli M4 Super 90

heckler&kochp2000

FFT grips ,Kip follower ,Kip hammer for the bottom two configurations, the top configuration I have a DMW full magazine tube ,which is not installed on this picture I'm waiting for the trigger part from kip to run the factory Benelli magazine.

Yeah, Thats the way I was doing it but it seems alot of people use the C-Stock way before that hammer was available. How was that done?

Whats the advantage with the factory magazine?

Thanks

What is the price and availability of factory full length magazines?

Numrich's used to sell "replacement" magazines that they SWORE were different than factory, but they matched the finish IDENTICALLY, and were out before a lot of people had the full-length stuff. I believe they were OEM replacement parts and the same item as used on LE/MIL orders. Mine cost me $119 back in 2008 (I think it was '08, maybe '09).

Kip's is a much better product in every way.

Actually it was taken in TEXAS :rolleyes:

Heck, I believe in Texas they offer subsidies and tax breaks for anything that goes bang! I truly need to move there.... Where's a good place to land in Texas H&K? I've been looking at doing that for some time now. I would like to hope the heat there is a little drier than here in Florida. I know there are great places to live there and not so great. Who better to ask than a Texan.:cool:

Heck, I believe in Texas they offer subsidies and tax breaks for anything that goes bang! I truly need to move there.... Where's a good place to land in Texas H&K? I've been looking at doing that for some time now. I would like to hope the heat there is a little drier than here in Florida. I know there are great places to live there and not so great. Who better to ask than a Texan.:cool:

That would have to be a question for TEXASS SKEETER :cool:

As far as Texas and gun laws go, its just middle of the road. Nothing spectacular. Humidity is pathetically high and hot in the south part, up to and including dallas. Pick another state IMO.

Dallas sucks

Houston sucks

San Antonio slightly less sucks

El Paso top of the **** pile sucks

Pick a small town if you have to live there.

Edited by The_Dude

As far as Texas and gun laws go, its just middle of the road. Nothing spectacular. Humidity is pathetically high and hot in the south part, up to and including dallas. Pick another state IMO.

Dallas sucks

Houston sucks

San Antonio slightly less sucks

El Paso top of the **** pile sucks

Pick a small town if you have to live there.

Lived in several places in Texas.

Pick a different state. I would not move back. Crime in the southern parts is pretty bad, and it's spreading north at the pace of an illegal immigrant hitch-hiker.

Climate is killer. Very humid, very hot.

I lived in McAllen, and NE Texas.

• 3 weeks later...