Sling for a Supernova with a Collapsible Stock

SNovaTac

Does anyone have any experience or recommendations regarding what sling setup works best for a Supernova with a collapsible stock? It seems like it would be ideal to be able to use a sling in either a 1 or 2 point configuration. Also, are the holes on either side of the collapsible stock, sort of above and behind the slot for a sling, designed to incorporate a QD sling swivel? That's the only reason I could think of for them being there. Since the stock is synthetic and all the sling swivels I have seen seem to be metal, would that wear away at the holes in the stock over time? Thanks in advance for any input!

• 3 months later...

I was looking into the same thing. The only real solution I can think of is to thread one of the holes in nut above the pistol grip and putting a swivel stud in it. I'm also looking into the same idea but having a custom stud made that has a big enough hole to accept an hk style sling attachment. I'm sure if you tighten the nut good enough and locktite both the nut and the swivel stud it should work fine.