Supernova Tactial Questions

Evan742

Hi,

Two questions I need assistance with; just purchased new Supernova Tactial gun.

A.) To change out the stock to a Combo / Grip Stock, I find no matching Part # or Description in the Benelli Parts Room. Would this be the same part as the M4 Tactial Combo / Grip Stock?

B.) I would like to mount a Rail atop the Receiver. There is (4) areas that match the bolt configuation there. Any input on drilling / tapping this install?

Thank you kindly,

EGC

A).I do not think the M4 stock will fit correctly on the SNT (never tried though). I do know that Brownells sells a mesa tactical urbino stock for the M1/M2 that they say will also fit the SNT.

B). It is my understanding that all Super Nova "tacticals" are already drilled and tapped. If you look at the top and see 4 small plugs then all you have to do is disassemble the shotgun and using a punch hammer out the plugs on each hole (from the inside out).