Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: New Product Announcement - Benelli M4 Mount from AVATactical.com - Discount Available

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Thumbs up New Product Announcement - Benelli M4 Mount from AVATactical.com - Discount Available

Greetings Fellow M4 Fans:

I have been posting here for quite some time, however I opened this account to release this product. Awhile back through discussions here I found I wasn't entirely happy with the mounting options available for the M4. I decided to design one that met the ideals I had in mind, had a few prototypes made, then once I was happy with the results I had these made hoping that others find value.

For your consideration, here is what I came up with:

http://i.imgur.com/QCqDoYw.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SSBMA7t.jpg

Bm4-4.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/ANqzpO0.jpg

Bm4-5.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/0Cq3W99.jpg

Bm4-6.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/6GH5JMD.jpg

The AVA Tactical Benelli M4 Light Mount:

• Accommodates both 1 inch and .8 inch lights. Test fitted with both Surefire E Series, Scout, and 6 Series lights.
    • Rotation Limited Quick Disconnect Sling Boss.
    • Extremely low profile rail with snag free design provides an option to mount an aiming laser on axis with the barrel. Test fitted with the Lasermax Unimax series.
    • Ambidexterous system, you can mount the light and QD sling boss on either side and the rail on the opposite side.
    • Extremely Light Weight at 2 Ounces.
    • No bulk design, keeping everything about it as low profile as possible. No other product keeps your light in as tight to your firearm chassis.
    • This mount does not interfere with the disassembly and assembly of your M4, unlike mag tube clamps that require tools to remove for field stripping the firearm.
    • 7075-T6 Aluminium, Type III Hard Coat Anodized. High Quality Torx Fasteners. Made in the United States.

The Damage:
    These are not inexpensive to make properly at the volume for this niche market, but I am able to offer them for less than other options for the M4 that offer less function.
    - Retail on a railed hand guard for the M4 is $230 and you still need mounting accessories for the features you desire, such as light, sling, etc.
    - The M4 is a niche market and those who want high end mounts for it are a niche of a niche, so production volumes are low.
    - A complete mount with choice of .8in or 1in light cradle will retail for $195.
    - With both cradles included the mount will be $225.
    - Individual cradles will be available for $45.
    - USPS Priority Shipping Flat Rate $5.80

Discount
    At this time I am offering a significant discount off of these retail prices on the AVA Tactical website. Please see the website for details. This is subject to change at any time, should a retailer pick these up they may discount and I won't be able to undercut them as the manufacturer.

How you can buy:
    My online store is now up and running, please see www.AVATactical.com
    I have these on Gunbroker:
    http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx...ellers=1314974
    You can also email at any time - [email protected] - and we can conduct a transaction that way.

Huge Thank You to StrangerDanger for his input during prototyping. In fact, it was our dialog here that kept my mind stirring about how these problems could be solved on the M4 that was the genesis for this mount.

Thank You

[email protected]

All designs are Patent Pending.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AVATactical.com; 12-01-2013 at 02:01 PM.

2. Default

More Pictures:

Taking requests for more information or pictures, just let me know.

Thank You

[email protected]
    Last edited by AVATactical.com; 11-13-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Good luck on these! I'm happy to see more people make stuff for the m4.
    Benelli M4

• Carriercomp Titanium Tube w/Wolff Spring
    • Mesa Tactical Urbino Stock w/Riser, Limbsaver, Pocket Sling Mount, and stock Benelli hand grip
    • Brownells Red Aluminum Follower
    • BLAM4 light mount/sling attachment

4. Default

Neat! Thoughtful design and the part actually looks good....very nice engineering.

"Ooooo Ooooo... Mr. Kotter... pick me"

(Maybe I'm showing my age too much)

It's sick!

Awesome to see finally in production. I've been using one of the prototypes for the past six months or so. It's perfect. Everything you want from a light mount. It's even better than my handguards I made. No tools are necessary for disassembly of your weapon. The mount and light simply clamp around the rear barrel hanger. It's impossible for it to slip or rotate.

The activation button is right where you want it. Just ahead of the handguards and held in tight.

Further value is the anti rotation QD socket.

The mount itself is everything I envisioned and more. I just didn't have the technical skill or resources to make it happen. AVA listened to all my whining about dehorning the mount as much as possible and upgrading to torx fasteners.

Sure, the mount system isn't cheap, but it'll replace a pound of crap. It's also a CNC machined part set milled out of 7075 aluminum and anodized to death. Type III if I recall.

I have no financial stake in this product. I was just glad to help produce an item that works in the real world.
    Last edited by StrangerDanger; 11-15-2013 at 03:58 AM.

I Like! Like to be on the list.... Been using BLAM and would love this instead. All features work it seems. Especially not having to use tools to break gun down... Nice job!
    Regards,

John, aka BHunted
    NRA Life Member - NJ2AS - ANJRPC - OPSEC - PGR - Because it's the right thing to do!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin
    "NJ - The Armpit Of The United States"
    Benelli M4 Owner - Field Stock, BLAM4 Mount, Tactical Light, Mesa 8 Shell holder/rail, 3 Pt Spector Sling

AV, I'm not sure you are getting my, (our) PMs... Please advice. There might be a problem with you having the .com in your tag name... My sent PMs are not showing in my sent folders for you.... Let us know because I'm interested as well..
    Regards,

John, aka BHunted
    NRA Life Member - NJ2AS - ANJRPC - OPSEC - PGR - Because it's the right thing to do!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin
    "NJ - The Armpit Of The United States"
    Benelli M4 Owner - Field Stock, BLAM4 Mount, Tactical Light, Mesa 8 Shell holder/rail, 3 Pt Spector Sling

10. Default

Thank You all very much for the interest. I am receiving PMs, all replied so for.

I believe you have to tell the system here to save you a copy in your sent items manually or it will not do so.