Factory OEM Benelli M4 Collapsible Stocks 70085 on GUNBROKER.com

heckler&kochp2000

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2550[/ATTACH]

http://www.benelliparts.net/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Benelli M4 Collapsible Stocks & 7 Round magazine tubes available Standard Black,H2O and Dark Earth

Same Collapsible Stock
on the Service Shotgun of the U.S. Marines.

Factory New Original OEM Benelli M4
Collapsible Stocks #70085 #70052
on
Benelliparts.net,
Gunbroker.com,
eBay.com
and
Amazon.com

Benelli Manufacturer Part
#70085 #70052

For best price
call direct
(909) 659-1050
to order

Edited by heckler&kochp2000
Benelliparts.net

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks H&K2000. The OEM mag tube is perfect. I am now all military correct on my 1014 except for hidden 922r compliant trigger group, mag spring, and follower. God help the zombies who want to eat my brain. The weight difference between the CC titanium and the factory steel mag is noticable when holding the two,, but if that ever becomes a problem, zombies can be modified to carry it for me, by removing their arms and lower jaw. I saw that on tv. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to the forum and not really sure how to post a question. Sorry if I'm not following protocol. But, I need some help with my M4. I just added a collapsible stock and I'm having trouble getting the trigger mechanism back into place. It is not sliding fully against the new pistol grip and the pin cannot slide to lock it in place. I have removed and replaced it successfully before, but can't understand why it's not sliding into place with the new pistol grip. Any help would be appreciated!

But, I need some help with my M4.

We're here to help. The trigger assembly can be funny to put back in since the pistol grip from the C-stock spins into place. The simple answer is to rotate the pistol grip back or forth until it is right. Only very minor movements are necessary. Please let us know if we can help in any manner.

Make sure the pistol grip is perfectly aligned with the receiver; make sure the hammer is in the COCKED position in the trigger group before installing it into the receiver;make sure all the trigger group surfaces are aligned with the receiver surface edges;the trigger group pin should then be allowed to pass thru the trigger group to complete the assembly.

• 2 weeks later...

i just got my m4 and im worried about these stocks become unavailable from REVELATION on gun broker. his most recent re post on his GB ad says that there are only a few left. does anyone know if these will be available in a month when i have the money????

i just got my m4 and im worried about these stocks become unavailable from REVELATION on gun broker. his most recent re post on his GB ad says that there are only a few left. does anyone know if these will be available in a month when i have the money????

Talk to the Man,.....maybe he will work with you and put one on hold.

He's a great guy, bought a stoic and a mag tube, great service!

• 1 month later...

Thanks H&K for OEM collapsible stock. The middle position is perfect for iron sights. I want to add micro T1, will fully collapsible work well with red dot? I can't use iron sights fully collapsed.

Edited by jk6672

• 2 months later...

Why? I understand the Kalash deal, but how does this affect Benelli? I highly doubt Benelli will get the same treatment.

a) They are not a based in a country with strained US relations.

b) Lots of them are sold in the US to LE agencies (LAPD bought M4's, as did others, as does out military, and MANY bought M1's, etc. and still need parts for them).

• 1 year later...
My order from H&Kp2000 arrived before my M4 did... now that's fast service!

Mine too! Unfortunately my other parts for 922r compliance required a signature and I missed delivery so I had to wait over the weekend to pick my package up to install the parts to make it legal to install the stock! ;)

12746557_10153841110388346_1371008631_n.jpg

Looks good getting everything together!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The Collapsible Stock
on the Service Shotgun of the U.S. Marines. And other Benelli Acc. And spare parts

Factory New Original OEM Benelli M4
Collapsible Stocks #70085
on
Benelliparts.net ,
Gunbroker.com,
eBay.com
and
Amazon.com

http://www.benelliparts.net/store/p1...ock_70085.html

Benelli Manufacturer Part

Benelliparts.net Gunbroker.com

also available 7 round factory OEM magazines