Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Factory OEM Benelli M4 Collapsible Stocks 70085 on GUNBROKER.com

Thumbs up Factory OEM Benelli M4 Collapsible Stocks 70085 on GUNBROKER.com

http://www.benelliparts.net/store/c1..._Products.html

Benelli M4 Collapsible Stocks & 7 Round magazine tubes available Standard Black,H2O and Dark Earth

Same Collapsible Stock
    on the Service Shotgun of the U.S. Marines.

Factory New Original OEM Benelli M4
    Collapsible Stocks #70085 #70052 on Benelliparts.net, Gunbroker.com, eBay.com and Amazon.com

Benelli Manufacturer Part #70085 #70052

For best price call direct (909) 659-1050 to order
    Last edited by heckler&kochp2000; 11-16-2017 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Benelliparts.net

2. Default

Thanks H&K2000. The OEM mag tube is perfect. I am now all military correct on my 1014 except for hidden 922r compliant trigger group, mag spring, and follower. God help the zombies who want to eat my brain. The weight difference between the CC titanium and the factory steel mag is noticable when holding the two,, but if that ever becomes a problem, zombies can be modified to carry it for me, by removing their arms and lower jaw. I saw that on tv.

3. Default

I saw that on tv.
    Then it MUST be true!
    Speed is life. --unknown

Learn to take your time in a hurry. --Wyatt Earp

Peace through superior defensive firepower.

If you find yourself in a fair fight then your tactics suck. --unknown

Quote Originally Posted by badkins100 View Post
    zombies can be modified to carry it for me, by removing their arms and lower jaw. I saw that on tv.
    I recommend stocking up on Febreeze.

Using the American Flag as a background to sell products is in bad taste and bad form.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tactical1 View Post
    Using the American Flag as a background to sell products is in bad taste and bad form.
    Well the EU flag was thrown in for good measure.
    Speed is life. --unknown

Learn to take your time in a hurry. --Wyatt Earp

Peace through superior defensive firepower.

If you find yourself in a fair fight then your tactics suck. --unknown

Thank you for updating the post - appreciate showing respect for our flag.

8. Default

I'm new to the forum and not really sure how to post a question. Sorry if I'm not following protocol. But, I need some help with my M4. I just added a collapsible stock and I'm having trouble getting the trigger mechanism back into place. It is not sliding fully against the new pistol grip and the pin cannot slide to lock it in place. I have removed and replaced it successfully before, but can't understand why it's not sliding into place with the new pistol grip. Any help would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by benefitsboss View Post
    But, I need some help with my M4.
    We're here to help. The trigger assembly can be funny to put back in since the pistol grip from the C-stock spins into place. The simple answer is to rotate the pistol grip back or forth until it is right. Only very minor movements are necessary. Please let us know if we can help in any manner.

10. Default

Make sure the pistol grip is perfectly aligned with the receiver; make sure the hammer is in the COCKED position in the trigger group before installing it into the receiver;make sure all the trigger group surfaces are aligned with the receiver surface edges;the trigger group pin should then be allowed to pass thru the trigger group to complete the assembly.