Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: BENELLI OPTIC RAIL The decisive Trijicon RMR mount for the Benelli m4

Nice execution. Those looking to shave weight could remove the rear sight housing too. That thing weighs quite a bit.

If it provided a Co-witness with the ghost rings sights, I would buy it in a heart beat. Until then I will stick with a T-1 on a Larue QD. Here is a pic of a Burris Speed Bead Co-witnessing the ghost rings on a Super Nova.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Maybe a small spacer for the Front sight protection guard to raise it up enough to co-witness with the sight ? Just a thought.

Being slightly above the iron sights will benefit users using the collapsible stock in the middle position. This has been one of the benefits of running the T1's on a low mount. It provides a superior cheek placement.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by M2_shootr View Post
    Outstanding......may have to give this a try. Would be a lower profile than the T1 I have installed now
    Significantly lower profile and 2.74oz lighter!

Quote Originally Posted by M2_shootr View Post
    Would it be possible to get a picture is the sight picture through the RMR?
    We're doing one better and getting a short video together for everyone. Stay tuned!
    SCALARWORKS - Shooter Driven
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    scalarworks.com / 1-844-556-1913

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StrangerDanger View Post
    Nice execution. Those looking to shave weight could remove the rear sight housing too. That thing weighs quite a bit.
    Absolutely. That thing weighs 2.82oz! But beware the screws that hold it in place are staked. So if you want to go back you'll have to take special measures to ensure it stays on securely.

Quote Originally Posted by 00stormbringer View Post
    If it provided a Co-witness with the ghost rings sights, I would buy it in a heart beat. Until then I will stick with a T-1 on a Larue QD. Here is a pic of a Burris Speed Bead Co-witnessing the ghost rings on a Super Nova.
    Keep your credit card handy ;-) We're going to post up a short video showing the actual sight picture going from center of RMR window to co-witness with iron sights just at its bottom edge. Stay tuned.

I apologize for the confusion that my earlier post about the BOR/RMR's sight picture might have caused. The video will clear all of this up.
    Last edited by Scalarworks; 10-22-2014 at 07:02 PM.

7. Default

We're working on a polished version of this for the website but I'd like to share this raw footage with the forum.

8. Default

Very nice.......thanks! I can't do that with my T1
    NRA Endowment Life Member

9. Default

You convinced me, I'm in for 1. I just happen to already own the Trijicon RMR. Might have to buy another RMR though, my pistol likes it where it is. You could probably sell the RMR on your website and put it up as a package deal.

10. Default

By the way, do you recommend the 6.5 MOA dot or the 3.25 MOA ?